Friday, February 16, 2007

Are we nuts?

Well, we're off to the mountains and snow. We're going skiing/snowboarding for the weekend. Are we nuts? Its a little scary, but we're both excited to go one last time. (Don't worry parental figures! We'll call you tomorrow from somewhere other than Showlow hospital!)

This week was full of me freaking out over my freakish neck. You know its just not right when your husband, who sees crazy medical stuff every day on the job, says "Um, its just that I haven't ever seen anything like that before....". Whatever. My doctor's not freaking out (even though he's never actually SEEN the lump and basically gave me the brush-off), so I'm gonna stick a bandage on it (to keep from scaring the regular folk) and call it good. I'll be shusshing down the slope by 9am tomorrow! Humpneck of Amandadame be damned!

Oh, and last night I looked up "Lump after surgery" on the Internet.... and if I was a cat who just got fixed? This would totally be normal.

Here's wishing you a safe weekend!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, I hate skiing! But you seem to enjoy it, so good luck! :)

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

about me

  • CLICK HERE to visit my wedding, portrait, and event business website

  • By TwitterButtons.com

    Name:
    Location: Mesa, Arizona, United States

    I'm Amanda. I'm an engineer in an industry full of men, a professional wedding and family portrait photographer, a firefighter's wife, a traveler, and a dogMa.

    daily reads

  • africankelli
  • chi town teacher
  • realtor extraordinaire
  • the other amanda
  • Sunny Inspiration
  • Fond of Snape
  • Goofy Girl
  • Kross-Eyed Kitty
  • NetChick
  • Amalah
  • Jessica Claire
  • [B]ecker
  • The Sweet Life
  • Stop, Drop & Blog
  • Roanoke Firefighters
  • First Response Coalition
  • flickr

    Amanda's Photos

    blogger archives

  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com