Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Savage Family - Tempe Family Photographer

Wouldn't it be cool to have the last name 'Savage'?? These guys do!


I headed out to Tempe Town Lake a few weeks ago to meet the Savages for family photos.... AND headshots for their mom's city council bid! I've done headshots for an author before, but never a candidate. Very cool, huh? Isn't she fab?


I met the Savage family because I did their niece Suzy's photos last month. I just love referrals, especially when it's within the same family.


We had such a blast walking along the lake finding cool spots to take pictures. And even though it was a crummy evening light-wise (seriously, a cloudy day in Arizona?), we made it work!

The Savage dad (see, isn't it a cool last name?!) is Chris, and he's a Chandler firefighter. We decided not to hold it against him that he was on A shift, but he's since switched to B shift, so now we can totally be friends (firefighters are so funny about shifts! "B is Best!").

The boys are football stars in the making, and from what I can tell, these two actually like each other. And they got to pick out their own outfits. Now that's cool parents.


Thanks Savage family for a fun Monday night in Tempe! I had a blast. Let's do dinner at Four Peaks, eh? :-)


If you're interested in family photos for holiday cards, check out my website for more details.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

A great looking blog. They don't look savage Savages at all.

NetChick sent me here.

6:20 AM  
Anonymous SunnyInspiration said...

You got some nice shots. Like the bridge and train tracks in the backgrounds.

7:40 PM  
Blogger African Kelli said...

I love the shot with the Tempe bridge in the background. So nice!

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

about me

  • CLICK HERE to visit my wedding, portrait, and event business website

  • By TwitterButtons.com

    Name:
    Location: Mesa, Arizona, United States

    I'm Amanda. I'm an engineer in an industry full of men, a professional wedding and family portrait photographer, a firefighter's wife, a traveler, and a dogMa.

    daily reads

  • africankelli
  • chi town teacher
  • realtor extraordinaire
  • the other amanda
  • Sunny Inspiration
  • Fond of Snape
  • Goofy Girl
  • Kross-Eyed Kitty
  • NetChick
  • Amalah
  • Jessica Claire
  • [B]ecker
  • The Sweet Life
  • Stop, Drop & Blog
  • Roanoke Firefighters
  • First Response Coalition
  • flickr

    Amanda's Photos

    blogger archives

  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com