Tuesday, October 20, 2009

John's Senior Portraits - Tempe Photographer

I'm way behind on blogging my recent photo adventures. It's photo season in Arizona! Summer drags on with the heat and the afternoons too sweltering to drag my poor clients outside to grab fabulous photos. I'm finally, happily, once again filling my weekends with beautiful families wanting pictures for holiday cards

.

Two weeks ago I took a break from doing families to take pictures for John, a baseball star in his senior year of high school. I tell ya, I do not envy this guy's parents! The girls must be crazy over him.


Speaking of his parents, I did their wedding just a year and a half ago, and I'm pretty darn fond of this family. I was so glad we found an excuse to see each other again.


We had such a great time running around Tempe with his family in tow. He had the fierce look down, and was amazing to take pictures of.


And check it out, we had time for a few family photos too!


You know what I think? I think I could do senior pictures all the time if the seniors are as fun as this one.


Check out my website for more details on having pictures done for your favorite senior

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As fun as this one? Or as hot as this one? Why didn't guys look like that when I was in high school? Oh yeah, it was the 90s - go bowl cuts, bleached tips, and tucked in shrits with braided brown leather belts. HA!

3:58 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

Wow, you are a great photographer! THESE ARE AWESOME!! I want to hook up some photos sometime after Christmas.... maybe I can save up by then!

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

about me

  • CLICK HERE to visit my wedding, portrait, and event business website

  • By TwitterButtons.com

    Name:
    Location: Mesa, Arizona, United States

    I'm Amanda. I'm an engineer in an industry full of men, a professional wedding and family portrait photographer, a firefighter's wife, a traveler, and a dogMa.

    daily reads

  • africankelli
  • chi town teacher
  • realtor extraordinaire
  • the other amanda
  • Sunny Inspiration
  • Fond of Snape
  • Goofy Girl
  • Kross-Eyed Kitty
  • NetChick
  • Amalah
  • Jessica Claire
  • [B]ecker
  • The Sweet Life
  • Stop, Drop & Blog
  • Roanoke Firefighters
  • First Response Coalition
  • flickr

    Amanda's Photos

    blogger archives

  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com