Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I *heart* Obama

Don't you love technology?  I'm watching the ASU commencement on the laptop at the same time I'm typing this.  

If I haven't mentioned it lately, I love our pres.  I tell ya, he's so endearing and I think he's just what we need right now. 

I mean seriously....




I mean come on, even if you don't like the man's politics, how can you not love this guy?  He just seems like a decent human being and I, for one, am glad we finally have a guy who can string together words to make a coherent sentence.  It's great to finally have someone in the Oval office who gives the US a good face for the rest of the world.  I've traveled abroad enough to know that the US isn't particularly loved in other countries.  I think Obama is a good starting point for changing that perception.  

Oh, have I mentioned that Obama was at my old high school a few months ago?  In Bush's two terms in office, I can only remember him coming to AZ once.  Obama has been in Arizona twice.  He feels accessible and I'm so happy to be an American these days.  

1 Comments:

Anonymous SunnyInspiration said...

Eek. I disagree with his politics. But, that's the beauty of America--we're each entitled to our own opinions. I was at the stadium last night and saw Alice Cooper and Obama. :)

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

about me

  • CLICK HERE to visit my wedding, portrait, and event business website

  • By TwitterButtons.com

    Name:
    Location: Mesa, Arizona, United States

    I'm Amanda. I'm an engineer in an industry full of men, a professional wedding and family portrait photographer, a firefighter's wife, a traveler, and a dogMa.

    daily reads

  • africankelli
  • chi town teacher
  • realtor extraordinaire
  • the other amanda
  • Sunny Inspiration
  • Fond of Snape
  • Goofy Girl
  • Kross-Eyed Kitty
  • NetChick
  • Amalah
  • Jessica Claire
  • [B]ecker
  • The Sweet Life
  • Stop, Drop & Blog
  • Roanoke Firefighters
  • First Response Coalition
  • flickr

    Amanda's Photos

    blogger archives

  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com