Sunday, March 08, 2009

Tempe Wedding Photography

Here is a quick peak at the wedding I went to. It was by far the most fun wedding I've been to (minus my own of course!), and I haven't had another couple be quite as lovey as these two. The only bad thing about the whole day is when a bunch of a-holes at the lake-side bar next to the wedding site starting yelling "Don't do it! Jump in the lake instead!" while the father of this lovely bride was walking her down the isle. Classy people. Real classy.

Not that it spoiled the day for these two at all:



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful photograph. (Yeah, um, classy indeed. Not. How rude.)

5:33 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

:) Beautiful wedding shot!

People are so odd in how they have to make themselves known!

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture! I love it!

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

about me

  • CLICK HERE to visit my wedding, portrait, and event business website

  • By TwitterButtons.com

    Name:
    Location: Mesa, Arizona, United States

    I'm Amanda. I'm an engineer in an industry full of men, a professional wedding and family portrait photographer, a firefighter's wife, a traveler, and a dogMa.

    daily reads

  • africankelli
  • chi town teacher
  • realtor extraordinaire
  • the other amanda
  • Sunny Inspiration
  • Fond of Snape
  • Goofy Girl
  • Kross-Eyed Kitty
  • NetChick
  • Amalah
  • Jessica Claire
  • [B]ecker
  • The Sweet Life
  • Stop, Drop & Blog
  • Roanoke Firefighters
  • First Response Coalition
  • flickr

    Amanda's Photos

    blogger archives

  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com