Monday, March 16, 2009

Tempe Waterfront Wedding Photographer

My latest wedding made me wish I wasn't the photographer!  These people were having FUN!  The location (The Waterfront) is so wonderful and the staff there is amazing.  I've never worked a wedding were the staff was so on top of everything.  I've gotten so used to being the person to pin boutonnieres, arrange the signing of the license, help the people down the isle... it was shocking to have someone else do it!  I highly recommend The Waterfront for any event.  Everything went off completely without a hitch.  

On to the pictures!  This couple was so amazingly in love and into each other, and I have to admit even I got a little teary a few times during the day.  The families were a joy, the DJ was stellar, the booze was flowing.  All the ingredients for a hellofa great wedding!  Enjoy...























(To see the rest of the pictures, visit my Album Page)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics. Great job!

10:13 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Such beautiful wedding shots!

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

about me

  • CLICK HERE to visit my wedding, portrait, and event business website

  • By TwitterButtons.com

    Name:
    Location: Mesa, Arizona, United States

    I'm Amanda. I'm an engineer in an industry full of men, a professional wedding and family portrait photographer, a firefighter's wife, a traveler, and a dogMa.

    daily reads

  • africankelli
  • chi town teacher
  • realtor extraordinaire
  • the other amanda
  • Sunny Inspiration
  • Fond of Snape
  • Goofy Girl
  • Kross-Eyed Kitty
  • NetChick
  • Amalah
  • Jessica Claire
  • [B]ecker
  • The Sweet Life
  • Stop, Drop & Blog
  • Roanoke Firefighters
  • First Response Coalition
  • flickr

    Amanda's Photos

    blogger archives

  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com