Saturday, November 29, 2008

Meme from KC

It's been forever since I was tagged for a bloggy thing.  This time it was one of my oldest (not in the OLD sense, just in the forever sense) friends, KC.  I've known KC since we were in junior high and dressed the same together at church camp in the summer time.  We've shared crushes on boys, had crazy nights with the girls at my parents' house when we were younger ("come on, I just wanna take out one fish and watch it flop around for a little bit!"), ups and downs, but this is a girl who jumped on a plane at the very hint that my life had hit a bad point.  See?  I do have great friends....

On to the tagging:
1.  Clothes Shop
I buy most of my work clothes at Express.  I love Banana too.  And I have two shirts from Anthropologie that I always get compliments on.

2.  Furniture Shop
Costco Home Store!  

3.  Sweet
Pumpkin stuff this time of years, a clean dog, and a thoughtful husband.

4.  City
Mesa.  Lived here my whole life, and I don't think I'll ever be anywhere else.  :-)  But to visit?  Bath, UK of course.  It's one of my favorite places in the world.

5.  Drink
Shot and a beer!

6.  Music
Funk, Beatles, Barenaked Ladies, Crosby Stills & Nash, Broadway show tunes...

7.  TV Series
Lord.  I watch too much TV.  Heroes, Grey's, Ugly Betty, Ghost Whisperer, Chuck, Top Chef, Psych, I could go on...

8.  Film
Goonies is my fave of all time.  Guilty favorite:  Ever After.  In general:  comedies when Ryan's home, chick flicks when he's not

9.  Workout
At least 4 time a week at the gym.  Cardio and weights.  Also walk the dogs lots.

10.  Pastries. 
Love to bake them, try to ignore them

11.  Coffee
Ick.  But if Ryan's having some, I'll get something like a non-fat latte, and this morning I had a pumpkin latte from Coffee Bean (Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte is TOOOO sweet)

Since I'm not in the 'blogging world' any more, I'm not even sure who I would tag.  Let's just let it die with me, shall we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

about me

  • CLICK HERE to visit my wedding, portrait, and event business website

  • By TwitterButtons.com

    Name:
    Location: Mesa, Arizona, United States

    I'm Amanda. I'm an engineer in an industry full of men, a professional wedding and family portrait photographer, a firefighter's wife, a traveler, and a dogMa.

    daily reads

  • africankelli
  • chi town teacher
  • realtor extraordinaire
  • the other amanda
  • Sunny Inspiration
  • Fond of Snape
  • Goofy Girl
  • Kross-Eyed Kitty
  • NetChick
  • Amalah
  • Jessica Claire
  • [B]ecker
  • The Sweet Life
  • Stop, Drop & Blog
  • Roanoke Firefighters
  • First Response Coalition
  • flickr

    Amanda's Photos

    blogger archives

  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com