Friday, November 23, 2007

Still NaBloPoMo'ing after all these years....

We survived Thanksgiving!  Not only that, we thrived, and it was awesome.  Me and the boys.  I was totally in my element.  And the tequila shots?  Yeah, that was the appetizer:


That's my bro there on the left.  Our mom would be so proud!  Needless to say, we would not be so 'happy' if we were at the 'rents house.

And here's Ryan massaging his meat (he made me say that):


And our Thanksgiving table (minus the two turkeys, the two appetizers, and the pumpkin crumble cake which was AWESOME):


Everything was pretty perfect.  Well, except the carpet + paint + dog poo situation.  But today, on Black Friday, we took care of that situation.  We went and bought ourselves a handy, dandy new anti-pet carpet sucker.  Exhibit A on why we needed a new one of these:


OMG, how gross is our 'old' carpet?  SO much better.

Yep, today we hit the malls.  But don't get me wrong, our sole purpose was to people-watch, and beer in had we did just that.  Now we're back home with our new carpet cleaner, then we're going to try to make a dent in our leftovers while catching up on some TV.  

I hope you're all digesting nicely and having a good, long weekend.

LONG LIVE NaBloPoMo!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, you sure do drink a lot...

7:19 PM  
Blogger atpanda said...

Why yes I do 'anonymous'

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, didn't mean that to sound snarky :) - I realize that came out wrong - I think I need one of those carpet cleaners too... glad to know it worked. Did it get the paint out or will you still have to replace it?

9:45 AM  
Blogger African Kelli said...

Oooh, your table is set so nicely! That food looks great. I am proud of you for pulling off such a huge meal with everyone and doing it with a smile. :)

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

about me

  • CLICK HERE to visit my wedding, portrait, and event business website

  • By TwitterButtons.com

    Name:
    Location: Mesa, Arizona, United States

    I'm Amanda. I'm an engineer in an industry full of men, a professional wedding and family portrait photographer, a firefighter's wife, a traveler, and a dogMa.

    daily reads

  • africankelli
  • chi town teacher
  • realtor extraordinaire
  • the other amanda
  • Sunny Inspiration
  • Fond of Snape
  • Goofy Girl
  • Kross-Eyed Kitty
  • NetChick
  • Amalah
  • Jessica Claire
  • [B]ecker
  • The Sweet Life
  • Stop, Drop & Blog
  • Roanoke Firefighters
  • First Response Coalition
  • flickr

    Amanda's Photos

    blogger archives

  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com