Saturday, November 24, 2007

NaBloPoMo Day... I whatever

Oh man, we love our weekends off.

Today we went to the Arizona International Car Show. We saw all the new cars, concept cars, cool cars... My Pathfinder, which I've had since college, has 147,000 miles on it. So I'm almost in the market. Sadly, all the SUVs out there have turned into soccer mom cars. Not that I have ANYTHING against soccer moms (I may be one some day), I'm just saying... They're all 3rd row seating and anti-off road. That's SO not me. So I am thinking maybe the Xterra is for me. Oh, but the Jeep 4-dr Rescue concept car... Ohhhhhhh. A TWO Jeep family?! That would be awesome.

But should we be considering possible future kiddos when thinking about a new vehicle? *sigh* Life's hard when you're an adult.

Tomorrow I have a family portrait for a lovely family headed by 2 of my fellow high school classmates. Mustangs! Its the start of a family portrait season. I've got a pretty good lineup of Christmas portraits with some adorable families.

Ryan and I went to Freestone Park today, which we'd been to before, with the eye of a photographer. We didn't need to use our imagination though, because this is evidently the 'it' place to go for family portraits. There were no fewer than 5 photographers doing Christmas card sessions. This is evidently a hotbed, and here I thought I was being original. But at least the location is perfect and I'm sure I'm going to have a great time with the Lambert family.

Yay for long holiday weekends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

about me

  • CLICK HERE to visit my wedding, portrait, and event business website

  • By TwitterButtons.com

    Name:
    Location: Mesa, Arizona, United States

    I'm Amanda. I'm an engineer in an industry full of men, a professional wedding and family portrait photographer, a firefighter's wife, a traveler, and a dogMa.

    daily reads

  • africankelli
  • chi town teacher
  • realtor extraordinaire
  • the other amanda
  • Sunny Inspiration
  • Fond of Snape
  • Goofy Girl
  • Kross-Eyed Kitty
  • NetChick
  • Amalah
  • Jessica Claire
  • [B]ecker
  • The Sweet Life
  • Stop, Drop & Blog
  • Roanoke Firefighters
  • First Response Coalition
  • flickr

    Amanda's Photos

    blogger archives

  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com