Monday, November 26, 2007

NaBloPoMo Day 26 - Pick me! Pick me!

Look at me! I'm only a few days from completing my second NaBloPoMo. Prize? Yes please! Although I'm not sure how they pick the winners because I'm convinced only about 10% of the people complete it. But of COURSE I'm not doing it for a prize. This month its been so much fun to write every day. I'm really going to try my best to keep it up on a more regular basis.

Tonight was a good night. Not only did I have what I hope was a successful meeting with a couple for a wedding, but I set a meeting for another one later this week. But that wasn't the best part of the night.

The best part was that Ryan randomly pulled out his sax tonight and played for 2 hours. He's so brilliant. About a week ago he got a CD by one of his favorite current artists, Karl Denson, and for the last week it has evidently been bugging him to figure out the music. So tonight he locked himself in a room, and an hour and a half later he came out, put the CD in for me, and played along note for note to not one, but TWO songs on the album. Can you imagine having that kind of talent?? I'm so jealous of that... But mostly, I'm just so glad we had his music in the house again.

OK, off to watch Heroes!

1 Comments:

Blogger carmilevy said...

It blows me away that humans have such wildly diverse artistic gifts. I can picture - rather, hear - the scene, just as you describe it.

Congrats on the business picking up. It's always heartening to see good folks achieve success/

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

about me

  • CLICK HERE to visit my wedding, portrait, and event business website

  • By TwitterButtons.com

    Name:
    Location: Mesa, Arizona, United States

    I'm Amanda. I'm an engineer in an industry full of men, a professional wedding and family portrait photographer, a firefighter's wife, a traveler, and a dogMa.

    daily reads

  • africankelli
  • chi town teacher
  • realtor extraordinaire
  • the other amanda
  • Sunny Inspiration
  • Fond of Snape
  • Goofy Girl
  • Kross-Eyed Kitty
  • NetChick
  • Amalah
  • Jessica Claire
  • [B]ecker
  • The Sweet Life
  • Stop, Drop & Blog
  • Roanoke Firefighters
  • First Response Coalition
  • flickr

    Amanda's Photos

    blogger archives

  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com