Sunday, November 25, 2007

NaBloPoMo Day 25.... Is this thing on?

I think I should be allowed a 4-day weekend every week. This small break has been awesome. And the best part is that in less than a month I'll have a week and a half off for the holidays.

This morning Ryan and I met with an adorable family for their holiday portraits. I know Lorrie reads here occasionally, so hi Lorrie! I just wanted to say that I was tickled to be around a young family that obviously likes each other. Lorrie and her husband were sweet together, and they are both so sweet with their boys. I think some of my favorite pictures from the session are from when the 4 of them are walking together to the parking lot and I'm not sure they knew I was still taking their picture. You can always tell something about a family by what happens after they think the camera is off.

At any rate, I've only looked at a couple of them so far, but here's two I liked right off the bat:





That's all here. We're still cleaning the house (I swear, this new carpet cleaner is a MIRACLE! No more paint stain!).

I didn't ever do a "I'm thankful for..." list, but I really do have so much to be thankful for this year. I'm blessed that my mom is alive and on the road to recovery and remission, I'm blessed to have a husband I love more this year than last, I love my pups, who are the best company when I'm home alone, I have wonderful friends who are more like sisters than anything else, and I amazingly have a new business that I didn't even imagine this time last year. So much has changed.... And I'm glad it has. Life is good.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda!!!!
The picture of the 4 of us sitting down looks good.
I can't wait to see the rest.
Maybe you can do some touch up with the one of us standing up to make me look thinner... (wink wink)
Lorrie

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

about me

  • CLICK HERE to visit my wedding, portrait, and event business website

  • By TwitterButtons.com

    Name:
    Location: Mesa, Arizona, United States

    I'm Amanda. I'm an engineer in an industry full of men, a professional wedding and family portrait photographer, a firefighter's wife, a traveler, and a dogMa.

    daily reads

  • africankelli
  • chi town teacher
  • realtor extraordinaire
  • the other amanda
  • Sunny Inspiration
  • Fond of Snape
  • Goofy Girl
  • Kross-Eyed Kitty
  • NetChick
  • Amalah
  • Jessica Claire
  • [B]ecker
  • The Sweet Life
  • Stop, Drop & Blog
  • Roanoke Firefighters
  • First Response Coalition
  • flickr

    Amanda's Photos

    blogger archives

  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com