Thursday, November 29, 2007

Make it Work!

Anyone recognize this guy?



If you immediately squealed "TIM GUNN! HE'S SO ADORABLE!", then you should have been with my girlfriends and me tonight. I would never claim to 'get' fashion, but I do love me some Project Runway. Anyone else? Come on, you know you love it (and don't tell Ryan I told you, but I totally catch him getting into it when I'm watching it).

Tim Gunn was at a local mall here in the Phoenix area and my girlfriends and I HAD to go. Nevermind it was a Liz Claiborne fashion show, we wanted Tim! But oh boy, we didn't know what we were getting ourselves into. It was PACKED, and I think the median age was about 50 in the crowd. And the only men in the crowd were very well dressed. And the clothes? HORRIFIC. Like I said, I don't know much about fashion, but Liz Claiborne is definitely not for me.

I found myself feeling so sad for Tim because he was having to rave about these atrocities as they came down the runway. "The sparkly snowflake sweater is SO much better then a Santa sweater because it really can be worn all winter" "The cardigan is a must have this season!" Ick! Blech! And these ladies were eating it up! When did Tim sell out?

But still, how could you not love this man:



And another hilarious part of the show? Liz Claiborne sent some 'muscle' to protect Tim while he was on stage:



Talk about cashmere mofia....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

about me

  • CLICK HERE to visit my wedding, portrait, and event business website

  • By TwitterButtons.com

    Name:
    Location: Mesa, Arizona, United States

    I'm Amanda. I'm an engineer in an industry full of men, a professional wedding and family portrait photographer, a firefighter's wife, a traveler, and a dogMa.

    daily reads

  • africankelli
  • chi town teacher
  • realtor extraordinaire
  • the other amanda
  • Sunny Inspiration
  • Fond of Snape
  • Goofy Girl
  • Kross-Eyed Kitty
  • NetChick
  • Amalah
  • Jessica Claire
  • [B]ecker
  • The Sweet Life
  • Stop, Drop & Blog
  • Roanoke Firefighters
  • First Response Coalition
  • flickr

    Amanda's Photos

    blogger archives

  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com