Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Magic!

Hey all! We're down to the very last days of NaBloPoMo. Weeee!

I have a photo-filled week, and part of my job is delivery of the finished product. I like to pride myself on doing it right the first time, but there's something to be said for the ability to give it that little extra punch afterwards. Case in point:

Here is a before picture:



Nice, but not awesome. I thought it needed a little something, so I added some vignette, or darkened the edges.

Here's a little Photoshop magic:



Cool, huh?

OK, off to delivery pictures to this lovely family.

Hope your week isn't dragging like mine is!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So that's what the "v" is after some pictures.
Thanks for taking the time to photograph my family.

Lorrie

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

about me

  • CLICK HERE to visit my wedding, portrait, and event business website

  • By TwitterButtons.com

    Name:
    Location: Mesa, Arizona, United States

    I'm Amanda. I'm an engineer in an industry full of men, a professional wedding and family portrait photographer, a firefighter's wife, a traveler, and a dogMa.

    daily reads

  • africankelli
  • chi town teacher
  • realtor extraordinaire
  • the other amanda
  • Sunny Inspiration
  • Fond of Snape
  • Goofy Girl
  • Kross-Eyed Kitty
  • NetChick
  • Amalah
  • Jessica Claire
  • [B]ecker
  • The Sweet Life
  • Stop, Drop & Blog
  • Roanoke Firefighters
  • First Response Coalition
  • flickr

    Amanda's Photos

    blogger archives

  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com