Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Day 14 and still chugging along (CHUG CHUG CHUG!)

Almost forgot again. On my list of priorities, blogging is well......... all the way at the bottom. Why'd they have to pick November to be NaBlowMe month? Its like the busiest month of the year. How about a more boring month like March? Nothing happens in March. That'd be a much better month for this.

I got an award today. Look at me! At my work we get points and there's a catologue of things at different point levels that we can choose from. I now have enough points for a $200 gift cert to SpaFinder.com. AWESOME! Either that or a Home Deport gift cert for Ryan.... um..... HECK NO! I earned that spa day. ;-)

This weekend is going to be full of helping africankelli paint and celebrating my brother's birthday. If you live in the Phoenix area, I highly suggest you put this on your calendar for Sunday: http://www.aawl.org/PLEDGE%20FORM%20final.pdf
I've done this the last two years in a row and it is a riot. The Great Dane Drill Team alone is worth the trip out there. Plus, its for a really good cause!

Tomorrow is free turkey dinner at my work! They don't give us much, so I totally look forward to this all year. Its the one time that our upper management actually acknowledges our presence. They usually dress in santa hats to serve the food. Good times people, good times.

Yay! Nablopomo day 14 completed! Still going strong!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

about me

  • CLICK HERE to visit my wedding, portrait, and event business website

  • By TwitterButtons.com

    Name:
    Location: Mesa, Arizona, United States

    I'm Amanda. I'm an engineer in an industry full of men, a professional wedding and family portrait photographer, a firefighter's wife, a traveler, and a dogMa.

    daily reads

  • africankelli
  • chi town teacher
  • realtor extraordinaire
  • the other amanda
  • Sunny Inspiration
  • Fond of Snape
  • Goofy Girl
  • Kross-Eyed Kitty
  • NetChick
  • Amalah
  • Jessica Claire
  • [B]ecker
  • The Sweet Life
  • Stop, Drop & Blog
  • Roanoke Firefighters
  • First Response Coalition
  • flickr

    Amanda's Photos

    blogger archives

  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com