Thursday, November 01, 2007

Because I'm Just That Crazy...

Last post I decided to do a picture a day in November. Then I realized that November is NaBloPoMo. (That's National Blog Post Month) I did it last year and while writing a post a day was tough (I was really boring MYSELF by the end), I was pretty darn proud of myself for sticking to it and not missing a single day. And since I'm obviously lacking literary excellence of late, I figured why not. There was a time when I obsessively blogged, and read other bloggers, and had blog friends that I read every day. I kinda miss that.

Ahh, so here's to Day 1 of NaBloPoMo. But I'm still going to take a picture a day as well. And for today, I give you Ryan's pumpkin from last night. He's very proud of it. I've never seen a guy 3 days shy of 29 years old act like such a little kid. With a knife.





Fall baking is in full swing in my house. This week I made pumpkin chocolate chip bread and cheesecake brownies. The brownies were for Ryan and his boys today to celebrate his b-day, as well as his Captain's birthday. (His captain is also my photo partner) Anyway, how was I to know that what I effectively did was 'out' Ryan. Evidently having a b-day is grounds for something along the lines of being doused with ice water then covered in flour. Poor Ryan! ;-) I have a feeling he's going to be on his guard all night. hehehe I swear those boys are like children.

Hope you have a great Friday and that it goes by quickly. Yay for the weekend!

A

2 Comments:

Blogger Ashley Anne said...

So happy to find your blog! I love your idea of doing a picture a day in conjunction with NaBloPoMo. I will be keeping up with you!

10:08 AM  
Blogger Ramona said...

Nice pumpkin...verrry scarrrry....
My pumpkins were stolen two days ago by no doubt some teenage boy trying to show off. Oh well, hope he had fun.
I love how youe captured the glow of the pumpkin, that looks amazing!

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

about me

  • CLICK HERE to visit my wedding, portrait, and event business website

  • By TwitterButtons.com

    Name:
    Location: Mesa, Arizona, United States

    I'm Amanda. I'm an engineer in an industry full of men, a professional wedding and family portrait photographer, a firefighter's wife, a traveler, and a dogMa.

    daily reads

  • africankelli
  • chi town teacher
  • realtor extraordinaire
  • the other amanda
  • Sunny Inspiration
  • Fond of Snape
  • Goofy Girl
  • Kross-Eyed Kitty
  • NetChick
  • Amalah
  • Jessica Claire
  • [B]ecker
  • The Sweet Life
  • Stop, Drop & Blog
  • Roanoke Firefighters
  • First Response Coalition
  • flickr

    Amanda's Photos

    blogger archives

  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com