Monday, October 29, 2007

Tri me!

Hey all!
Its been forever, but the last few weeks have been a blur of getting my photo business off the ground, including one weekend where I did two weddings and a high school reunion. Yikes! Post-processing alone took me the whole next week, and my poor trigger finger was sore for days. But we're doing great, and having fun while we're at it.
This last weekend I was a bachelorette as Ryan was off on a trip with friends. I had the Jeep ALL to myself in the gorgeous AZ fall weather. Such as it is. And, I committed yesterday completely to supporting Miss AfricanKelli at her half Ironman. She ROCKED it. Check out a few of my pictures here.
Here's my favorite of her mentally preparing for the race. Notice she's the only one hard core enough to brave the lake water without a wetsuit. Go Kel!!



Hope you're all well! I'll check back in again this week with all things photography, fall baking, chaos and possibly good or terrible news about Ryan's job, and Ryan's upcoming b-day this weekend!

C ya!
A

2 Comments:

Blogger African Kelli said...

I am pretty darn lucky to have you as my friend. Thank you again!

12:41 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

I enjoyed reading your blog & have added a link to yours on mine. I think that it's neat that you've decided to pursue your passion for photography by starting your own business. You have a good eye & I am sure that you'll do well.

- Best,

Todd

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

about me

  • CLICK HERE to visit my wedding, portrait, and event business website

  • By TwitterButtons.com

    Name:
    Location: Mesa, Arizona, United States

    I'm Amanda. I'm an engineer in an industry full of men, a professional wedding and family portrait photographer, a firefighter's wife, a traveler, and a dogMa.

    daily reads

  • africankelli
  • chi town teacher
  • realtor extraordinaire
  • the other amanda
  • Sunny Inspiration
  • Fond of Snape
  • Goofy Girl
  • Kross-Eyed Kitty
  • NetChick
  • Amalah
  • Jessica Claire
  • [B]ecker
  • The Sweet Life
  • Stop, Drop & Blog
  • Roanoke Firefighters
  • First Response Coalition
  • flickr

    Amanda's Photos

    blogger archives

  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com