Monday, August 27, 2007

Website? Yes please!

Look at me! I made my very own website! Its not done because I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to make Simple Viewer work correctly. Anyone have any brilliant knowledge on that subject? At any rate, check it out! www.myazphotos.com.

Our 'little' raffle has blown up. We've been getting more things every day! Its insane. Now if we can just sell a ton of tickets I'll feel really good about it.

Last week I gave blood. I actually schedule myself to give every few months so I don't forget. Do you do that too? You should! Anyway, during my pre-interview the lady asked if I was on any medication. The conversation went like this (and I swear I'm not making this up):

Lady: Are you on any medications?
Amanda: Yes. Loestrin. Its birth control.
Lady: Why do you take this medication?
Amanda: .....
Lady: .....
Amanda: Um, to control birth

I swear that's exactly how it went. I think she felt really stupid! At any rate, it was good for a laugh and got my mind off the possibility of passing out. Which with me is a real possibility. Ugh, HATE giving blood.

I'm still not sleeping well. Last night I had this insane dream that Ryan flippantly told me that he'd cheated on my twice, and that he just didn't care how that made me feel. And when I told him I wanted a divorce he didn't care. BUT we had these plane tickets to NYC already so we had to go, but I wasn't allowed to hang out with him or any of his friends at the run. I'm telling you, my brain is mush lately. All this stress is manifesting itself in horrible ways. And that dream? Laughable. Seriously, I told him this morning about it and he laughed.

Do you dream when you're stressed out? Do you do like I do and try to fall back asleep so the dream can finish off in a good way?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I started taking Loestrin years ago because someone told me that when she started using it her boobs got bigger. Her name rhymes with Macey Fennett.

My boobs are still small.

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BWAHAHAHAHA!! It's true. They DID get bigger. ATPanda can you vouge for this? I remember discussing it with you.
Maybe this is what "results may vary" means? Sorry Angie U.
~Macey ;)

4:32 PM  
Blogger Ramona said...

My dreams seem to prefer seeing myself in the middle of plane crashes, or typhoon waves. Luckily I always wake up before it is too late!
Too funny about the BC questions! What a knob!
I look forward to checking out your web site

3:28 PM  
Blogger Ramona said...

Sigh.
I'm sad that I wasn't able to hire you for my Vegas wedding. That would have been great...
Really good website, BTW. Very Professional.

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, so bizarre dream last night. I dreamt that I was on one of those Real World/Road Rule challenge shows. And you were there too! And so was Jim, from The Office. (Yeah, so bizarre). Anyway, I was thinking "wow, I so don't belong here.. I have kids! I'm old compared to these kids!" and I proceeded to completely miss the first challenge because I got lost while taking a walk.. I'm such a dork.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Sharona said...

Hi
I wanted to let you know about a great way for first responders to receive new tires. Michelin is giving away free sets of tires to 50 firefighters/EMTs. To nominate your favorite first responder simply fill out a quick form online at www.michelinman.com. There is no restriction on who you can nominate, so pick your firefighter brother, your EMT colleague, or any other first responder that has touched your life. The nomination process end in 7 weeks on Nov. 23rd. I encourage you to tell your readers about this great opportunity. Let me know if you need more info.

Thanks,
Sharona Edry
Sharona_edry@nyc.cohnwolfe.com
Phone: 212-798-9786

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

about me

  • CLICK HERE to visit my wedding, portrait, and event business website

  • By TwitterButtons.com

    Name:
    Location: Mesa, Arizona, United States

    I'm Amanda. I'm an engineer in an industry full of men, a professional wedding and family portrait photographer, a firefighter's wife, a traveler, and a dogMa.

    daily reads

  • africankelli
  • chi town teacher
  • realtor extraordinaire
  • the other amanda
  • Sunny Inspiration
  • Fond of Snape
  • Goofy Girl
  • Kross-Eyed Kitty
  • NetChick
  • Amalah
  • Jessica Claire
  • [B]ecker
  • The Sweet Life
  • Stop, Drop & Blog
  • Roanoke Firefighters
  • First Response Coalition
  • flickr

    Amanda's Photos

    blogger archives

  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com