Saturday, November 04, 2006

Vote Early and Often

Is everyone voting this week? There's too many important things going on in our country not to, so please do. And if you're in Arizona don't forget your 2 forms of ID. I have a feeling there's going to be a lot of really unhappy Arizonans at the polls on Tuesday.

I haven't decided how I'm voting on everything yet, but I can tell you that I'm keeping mental track of all the people who have called me with those annoying pre-recorded messages asking for my vote. You want my vote? Don't bug me during dinner. Maybe try stopping by with candy or something. A little chocolate would surely sway me. :-) But the phone calls? Where you say 'Hello?' three times before you even hear anything? So annoying. Do they think that actually gets people's votes. Hmmm.

2 Comments:

Blogger African Kelli said...

I am voting (check) and two forms of id (double check.)
:)

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I voted! Absentee ballot since my workday is unpredictable...

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

about me

  • CLICK HERE to visit my wedding, portrait, and event business website

  • By TwitterButtons.com

    Name:
    Location: Mesa, Arizona, United States

    I'm Amanda. I'm an engineer in an industry full of men, a professional wedding and family portrait photographer, a firefighter's wife, a traveler, and a dogMa.

    daily reads

  • africankelli
  • chi town teacher
  • realtor extraordinaire
  • the other amanda
  • Sunny Inspiration
  • Fond of Snape
  • Goofy Girl
  • Kross-Eyed Kitty
  • NetChick
  • Amalah
  • Jessica Claire
  • [B]ecker
  • The Sweet Life
  • Stop, Drop & Blog
  • Roanoke Firefighters
  • First Response Coalition
  • flickr

    Amanda's Photos

    blogger archives

  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com