Saturday, November 18, 2006

Spinakopita Burgers and a Birthday. IN THE NICK OF TIME!

TEN MINUTES LEFT IN THE DAY! Man I'm cutting it close. But I've come this far! Can't give up now. :-)

Tonight my grandma, in town from Florida, came over for dinner. I made Greek burgers (turkey, spinach, feta, etc.), hummus, cucumber/yogurt sauce, and more. She told me she felt like she was 'eating health'. Its super healthy, and AMAZING tasting. Sure to be a crowd favorite. Here's the recipe.

Just got home from the ASU game where we were given free VIP tickets to sit in the loge (pronounced like the thing the Jamicans rode down the ice I think) level. There was free food! And free soda! And seats that weren't backless and made out of metal! It was so fun.

OK, 6 minutes left of Nov 18th. Did you go outside and see the meteor shower? And how could I let the day pass without wishing my most favorite (and only) brother a very happy 25th birthday. I love you Kevin!

Tomorrow a birthday lunch and even more football. Twice in one weekend! And I don't even like football... :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

about me

  • CLICK HERE to visit my wedding, portrait, and event business website

  • By TwitterButtons.com

    Name:
    Location: Mesa, Arizona, United States

    I'm Amanda. I'm an engineer in an industry full of men, a professional wedding and family portrait photographer, a firefighter's wife, a traveler, and a dogMa.

    daily reads

  • africankelli
  • chi town teacher
  • realtor extraordinaire
  • the other amanda
  • Sunny Inspiration
  • Fond of Snape
  • Goofy Girl
  • Kross-Eyed Kitty
  • NetChick
  • Amalah
  • Jessica Claire
  • [B]ecker
  • The Sweet Life
  • Stop, Drop & Blog
  • Roanoke Firefighters
  • First Response Coalition
  • flickr

    Amanda's Photos

    blogger archives

  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com