Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Day 22 - I'm Thankful For

What better way to spend this post then to say what I'm thankful for. I hope you're all thinking about what you're thankful for and I hope you're all planning on spending time with family and friends tomorrow for my most favorite holiday of the year. All my favorite foods and no pressure to find gifts for anyone! The perfect holiday.

I'm thankful for:
-My husband. I'm so thankful that I found a man who is the perfect roommate, a romantic partner, and a thoughtful friend.
-My family. We've been through a lot together.
-My friends. I am so blessed to have so many dear friends in my life. I feel like if I'm having a bad day or have hit a rough patch, I've always got someone I can turn to.
-My job. I'm so lucky to have a job that pays well enough to fund my vacation habit.
-My dogs. When I'm alone or sad, its so nice to have Karma to snuggle with or Mika plopping her head down on my knee and looking up at me with the hugest puppy dog eyes.
-My camera. It may just be a material possession, but that camera has given me a creative outlet like I've never had before.
-My health.
-My awesome house
-My love of food
-My ability to be active and enjoy the outdoors (also good for counteracting my love of food)
-A good wine
-A good beer (cheers!)
-Arizona (I adore my state!)
-My comfy bed
-A hot shower
-Financial security
-Books
-Good movies
-Sleeping in with Ryan and the doggies on Sundays
-When Ryan has a day off

I could go on forever. I really do have so much to be thankful for in my life. Another reason Thanksgiving is the best holiday: its a day for us all the step back and realize just how lucky we are with what we have.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen to that sister!!!! I hope you eats lots and watch more football!!! I am excited about our lunch date on Friday!

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving!
My home computer is still not working...I'll be VERY thankful to be able to get back to blogging and catch up with yours!

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

about me

  • CLICK HERE to visit my wedding, portrait, and event business website

  • By TwitterButtons.com

    Name:
    Location: Mesa, Arizona, United States

    I'm Amanda. I'm an engineer in an industry full of men, a professional wedding and family portrait photographer, a firefighter's wife, a traveler, and a dogMa.

    daily reads

  • africankelli
  • chi town teacher
  • realtor extraordinaire
  • the other amanda
  • Sunny Inspiration
  • Fond of Snape
  • Goofy Girl
  • Kross-Eyed Kitty
  • NetChick
  • Amalah
  • Jessica Claire
  • [B]ecker
  • The Sweet Life
  • Stop, Drop & Blog
  • Roanoke Firefighters
  • First Response Coalition
  • flickr

    Amanda's Photos

    blogger archives

  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com