Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Wish I Was on the Beach

Oh I love Mexico. And no matter who I go with, or how much my Rocky Point has changed, I love it. The most interesting thing about this trip was how much closer I feel to my girls and their husbands. Its not often that we travel together, and man do people's real selves come out! Oh the farting, the belching, the talk of poop and penises. And the DRINKING. And also? My girlfriends? Love their sleep.

My favorite parts of the weekend were laying on the beach in the perfect 85 degree weather, eating awesome seafood (fish tacos for $1!), the drinking, the general hung-overness, searching through tide pools, the pinata filled with inappropriate things for Kel's b-day on Saturday, and helping a girlfriend mack on guys on the bar. Hey! I'm
married! I have to live vicariously! Here's some pictures:





(Oh yeah, that's condoms and candy in there)







For more fun pics you can visit africankelli's post about Mexico.

So, what's everyone up to for Halloween? I've got 2 different outfits for two different parties this weekend. And also, have you started Christmas shopping yet?? I still don't have a girl gift present idea yet, but I'm sure something brilliant will pop into my head. Ha!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I am here when you need me.

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love $1 fish tacos

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would just like to say that that was NOT my husband's true self. i feverently deny it.

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds and looks like a great time. I can't wait until March for our Mexico trip w/my girls and their men...5 1/2 couples in a beach house with lots of food and drink. Can't. Wait. Each of our trips gets better and better, too.

Who says you can't find awesome friends on the internet? LOL!

4:46 PM  
Blogger Fatma said...

*sniff sniff* This is something i've always dreamed off! Celebrate halloween! never have! And visit mexico too! :0)
Fitèna

11:05 PM  
Blogger African Kelli said...

May I just point out that when I took that candy home, the condoms has disappeared. Interesting, considering I'm the only one not married on the trip.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

about me

  • CLICK HERE to visit my wedding, portrait, and event business website

  • By TwitterButtons.com

    Name:
    Location: Mesa, Arizona, United States

    I'm Amanda. I'm an engineer in an industry full of men, a professional wedding and family portrait photographer, a firefighter's wife, a traveler, and a dogMa.

    daily reads

  • africankelli
  • chi town teacher
  • realtor extraordinaire
  • the other amanda
  • Sunny Inspiration
  • Fond of Snape
  • Goofy Girl
  • Kross-Eyed Kitty
  • NetChick
  • Amalah
  • Jessica Claire
  • [B]ecker
  • The Sweet Life
  • Stop, Drop & Blog
  • Roanoke Firefighters
  • First Response Coalition
  • flickr

    Amanda's Photos

    blogger archives

  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com