Thursday, August 24, 2006

The DVR has taken over

It drives Ryan a little nuts that I don't want for more things. He's always asking me, "Well don't you want anything?" Well, um, no. I don't. I'm just happy. Period. I hardly ever go clothes shopping, I'm OK with the TV we have, I like the house how it is so we don't need anything new for it... I'm good. But it does make me a whole lot harder to shop for.

Ryan got me a DVR for Valentine's Day. (We're all about practical gifts around here. ) Its one of the few things that I REALLY wanted, and I couldn't believe he did it for me. It will save me so much time! I don't have to be attached to my TV anymore to catch the shows I like! But that's not where it stops. Entourage, I've never seen that show. I might as well set the DVR to record all episodes. Oh! And Charmed! I missed it when it was actually on TV before, so I better record all available episodes now (that's 4 a day). And That '70s Show! We love that! So that's about 4 episodes a day of that too. See my problem?

So far today I've watched Project Runway and 5 episodes of Charmed. I need help.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so addicted to Charmed. I'm damn sure I've seen every episode now. I think that is shameful for an almost 36 yr old. Especially when I found out the teenage daughters of one of my friends all got puppies and named them: Pru, Piper, Phoebe and Paige. LOL!

6:47 PM  
Blogger African Kelli said...

If I had DVR it would be Oprah, CSI, 2.5 Men and Frontline all the time!

6:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! That is so cute to name them all that. Makes me want to go get a litter!
And I am done feeling bad about loving TV. There is some great entertainment to be found on the boob tube.

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

about me

  • CLICK HERE to visit my wedding, portrait, and event business website

  • By TwitterButtons.com

    Name:
    Location: Mesa, Arizona, United States

    I'm Amanda. I'm an engineer in an industry full of men, a professional wedding and family portrait photographer, a firefighter's wife, a traveler, and a dogMa.

    daily reads

  • africankelli
  • chi town teacher
  • realtor extraordinaire
  • the other amanda
  • Sunny Inspiration
  • Fond of Snape
  • Goofy Girl
  • Kross-Eyed Kitty
  • NetChick
  • Amalah
  • Jessica Claire
  • [B]ecker
  • The Sweet Life
  • Stop, Drop & Blog
  • Roanoke Firefighters
  • First Response Coalition
  • flickr

    Amanda's Photos

    blogger archives

  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com