Saturday, June 17, 2006

Meme - 5s

So, Kross-Eyed Kitty tagged me about a billion years ago for a meme. Just haven't felt much into blogging lately, but it seems that's more common then not on the Internet these days. So anyway, sorry kitty girl. I'm on it now!

The 5's Meme
5 Items in my Fridge
*soy milk
*watermelon

*gouda, 'cause its gooda
*beer (Corona, Pacifica, and some New Zealand beer)

*chalula hot sauce

5 Items in my Closet
*a pile of clothes
*a pile of shoes

*a huge book containing a copy of the NY Times from the day I was born
*Ryan's clothes
* a shelf full of hats I'll never wear

5 Items in my Car
*a sun shade (a MUST in Arizona)
*my Sirus satelite radio
*2 pairs of sunglasses
* jumper cables

* loads of dog hair

5 Items in my Purse
*a wallet in which I keep nothing I actually use. I only have it in there in case Kel checks to see if I actually own a wallet
*gum
*business cards
*cell phone
*powder
* my work ID


People tagged: The other Amanda
, M , Jenny Penny

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhhh gouda. mmmm. we've got soy milk too. tons and tons of soy milk. always. and i wish i had two prs of sunglasses in the car. that way when i lose one...because you know i will...there will be another and i won't have to drive blind.

here via miss michele.

3:50 PM  
Blogger jennypenny said...

Ooh I have never been tagged before. I did it just for you :)

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gouda, 'cause its gooda

You have me in stitches here. We had gouda just a few months ago when I tried a new recipe. It is now a staple in our fridge and P says the exact same thing...gouda, it's gooda.

8:10 AM  
Blogger African Kelli said...

Well, I think we should start with the fact that you have a purse. Which I SO influenced! I am proud to say. (Only after two years of college and countless hours looking for your car keys. Then again, we were looking for them so you could drive me around, but still!)

10:55 AM  
Blogger Ramona said...

Thanks for doing the meme!
I've been a very poor blogger these days, too. I'll be doing some catching up tonight.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

about me

  • CLICK HERE to visit my wedding, portrait, and event business website

  • By TwitterButtons.com

    Name:
    Location: Mesa, Arizona, United States

    I'm Amanda. I'm an engineer in an industry full of men, a professional wedding and family portrait photographer, a firefighter's wife, a traveler, and a dogMa.

    daily reads

  • africankelli
  • chi town teacher
  • realtor extraordinaire
  • the other amanda
  • Sunny Inspiration
  • Fond of Snape
  • Goofy Girl
  • Kross-Eyed Kitty
  • NetChick
  • Amalah
  • Jessica Claire
  • [B]ecker
  • The Sweet Life
  • Stop, Drop & Blog
  • Roanoke Firefighters
  • First Response Coalition
  • flickr

    Amanda's Photos

    blogger archives

  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com