Sunday, June 25, 2006

Horizontal, Vertical or Any Way I Can Get It

Last night we had the Leader of the Reunion Committee and her husband over for a wine tasting. Evidently what we did was a horizontal tasting. We had 3 bottles of Zin from 2002, 3 different brands. I'm not nearly as good as Ryan and picking out flavors, I mostly just know what tastes good to me.

So it started off innocently enough, but within a few hours the 4 of us polished of 3 bottles of wine and broke into a fourth. Yikes! We were drunk enough that there was slurring conversations at the end of the night with promises not to tell anyone all the silly things we talked about and about how we girls acted like idiots a little bit. ;-) Now that is my idea of a good night.

I've been trying new photo things lately and I'm excited about it again. I felt like I was forcing myself at first, but now I'm pulling my camera out all the time. I've got a project going with Miss Karma D. Bear that I'm excited about. Pictures to come soon.

So it has been pointed out that the picture of myself is indeed scandelous. Well you know what? I'm excited about that! Its really out of character for me and I'm pretty proud of myself for putting it out there. But I promise, no more scandelous pictures. ;-)

I'm off to meet my girls for lunch and shopping. How very GIRL of me, huh? Hope you're all having a good weekend.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ramona said...

Just getting caught up on my blogroll...great pic of yourself! (You have the same colour eyes as Mao!)(Glad yours aren't crossed!)
Closed-minded people drive me nuts, and anti-gay comments are plain ignorant.

7:20 AM  
Blogger Fatma said...

Whic pic is that Girl!? I wanna see it!!!

Fitèna

3:09 AM  
Blogger jennypenny said...

Ooh a photo project huh? Sounds cool. I am going to start working with a pro photog friend of mine to get some projects going. I think sometimes I need a little structure when it comes to photography or I get so overwhelmed. Its good to focus on something specific. Lemme know how it goes!

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

about me

  • CLICK HERE to visit my wedding, portrait, and event business website

  • By TwitterButtons.com

    Name:
    Location: Mesa, Arizona, United States

    I'm Amanda. I'm an engineer in an industry full of men, a professional wedding and family portrait photographer, a firefighter's wife, a traveler, and a dogMa.

    daily reads

  • africankelli
  • chi town teacher
  • realtor extraordinaire
  • the other amanda
  • Sunny Inspiration
  • Fond of Snape
  • Goofy Girl
  • Kross-Eyed Kitty
  • NetChick
  • Amalah
  • Jessica Claire
  • [B]ecker
  • The Sweet Life
  • Stop, Drop & Blog
  • Roanoke Firefighters
  • First Response Coalition
  • flickr

    Amanda's Photos

    blogger archives

  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com