Monday, May 01, 2006

Back from Florida!

Hey all! Well, we're finally back. I'm sorta glad Ryan's at work tomorrow because I'm going to use the night to upload Florida photos onto Flickr and I'm gonna do a little synopsis of our trip. I promise you it won't be the normal boring looking at other peoples' vacation pics thing!

I will say that I feel like a totally new person. For the first time I feel like my relatives aren't just people who I'm related to who live on the other side of the country. I learned all about my grandpa who died when my mom was a baby, I had some serious heart-to-hearts with my aunt about family stuff, and I'm finally old enough to be friends with my older cousins. It was so wonderful...

But, in addition to what I hinted at in my last post, expect to read about seeing manatee, more fishing, a 'booze cruise' with my cousins, a sandbar at sunset, and a museum exhibit that was all DEAD BODIES.

More tomorrow!

3 Comments:

Blogger Fatma said...

Welcome Back!!!

How I envy you!!!

Can't wait to see the pics!!!!

Fitèna

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dead bodies rock. welcome back =)

10:05 AM  
Blogger Mia said...

Welcome home!!!!

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

about me

  • CLICK HERE to visit my wedding, portrait, and event business website

  • By TwitterButtons.com

    Name:
    Location: Mesa, Arizona, United States

    I'm Amanda. I'm an engineer in an industry full of men, a professional wedding and family portrait photographer, a firefighter's wife, a traveler, and a dogMa.

    daily reads

  • africankelli
  • chi town teacher
  • realtor extraordinaire
  • the other amanda
  • Sunny Inspiration
  • Fond of Snape
  • Goofy Girl
  • Kross-Eyed Kitty
  • NetChick
  • Amalah
  • Jessica Claire
  • [B]ecker
  • The Sweet Life
  • Stop, Drop & Blog
  • Roanoke Firefighters
  • First Response Coalition
  • flickr

    Amanda's Photos

    blogger archives

  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com